Posts Tagged girl
Atleast he has a logic!
People, people, people. Web 2.0 can do a lot of things, but it doesn’t change the laws of physics, particularly in regards to the transmission of electricity.
To wit: A teenage girl was discovered dead this weekend, electrocuted after dropping her laptop in the bathtub.
Why did she need a computer in the tub? So she could update Twitter. About what she was tweeting remains unclear, but it was hopefully something more meaningful than the soap she was using.
Maria Barbu, 17, of Brasov, Romania, is said to have been plugging her laptop into wall current at the time, after "the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak."
Additional details are lacking, and are unlikely to be forthcoming anytime soon. And it’s unclear whether the laptop slipped from her hands or if she was so wet that the water dripping off of her closed the circuit and caused the shock.
Either way, any technology user should know by now that computers and bathrooms simply don’t mix. (If you aren’t worried about electrocution, think of the germs, won’t you?) While GFCI circuits were designed to prevent tragedies such as the all-too-common hair-dryer-in-the-tub accident, they aren’t perfect, and they aren’t universal, especially overseas.
And seriously, can’t Twitter wait until you get out of the bathtub?
Now.. this is a different story Community services has been a very well accepted punishment in many counties for firs-time petty crimes..
A young software engineer will sweep the premises of a government-run hospital here for one month, in a novel punishment announced by the Andhra Pradesh High Court after the man was convicted of harassing two women.
M. Dinesh Kumar, 21, a software engineer working with Dell Computers, was Thursday ordered by Justice B. Chandrakumar to sweep the hospital. The order came when the court was hearing Kumar’s plea for anticipatory bail.
Asking the accused to surrender before the police, the judge told him to sweep the premises of Gandhi Hospital for one hour daily. He is allowed to choose the hour according to his convenience.
However, to ensure that the court order is complied with, the judge asked the superintendent of the hospital to maintain a register for Dinesh Kumar to mark his attendance daily.
What angered the court was the act of the techie in pulling the ‘dupattas’ (scarves) of two girls. Dinesh Kumar and his friend Balarngasai, while going through Gautamnagar in Malkajgiri area here on a motorcycle March 21, harassed the girls.
While locals caught and beat up Balarangasai, Dinesh Kumar managed to escape. On a complaint by the girls’ escort Venkatakrishna, police registered a case against the two under sections 354 (assault or criminal force to a woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of Indian Penal Code (IPC) against Kumar.
The techie’s plea for anticipatory bail was dismissed by the district court and he then approached the high court.
The judge directed the accused to surrender before the police within seven days and asked the police to release him on conditional bail.
Amusing…. Found this at Manishwa. Could really relate to some of these ) …
The Times of India has just discovered 10 things that women love to hear. Here’s the list:
- ‘You look gorgeous!’
- ‘You are the first woman in my life’
- ‘You are great in bed’
- ‘You’ll make a great mother’
- ‘Will you spend your life with me?’
- ‘What do you think about ………….?’
- ‘You are my dearest pal’
- ‘I am lucky to have you’
- ‘You know what’s on my mind’
- ‘I love you’
Now a very eager me tried to put all the above to test. Here’s what I got:
- Me: You look gorgeous!
She: Of course I look gorgeous. But you still have to do the dishes tonight
- Me: You are the first woman in my life
She: And let me assure you, I’ll be the last as well.
- Me: You are great in bed
She: And you are great at the sink
- Me: You’ll make a great mother
She: I am a great mother – and hurry up with the dishes please
- Me: Will you spend your life with me?
She: Do you think you have a choice?
- Me: What do you think about my new shirt?
She: Fantastic – now don’t soil it when you are doing the dishes
- Me: You are my dearest pal
She: And you are my dearest dishwasher
- Me: I am lucky to have you
She: Same here – how would I manage those dirty dishes without you?
- Me: You know what’s on my mind
She: No, we haven’t run out of dish detergents yet. I have an extra box stacked away
I guess after all these, he didn’t have courage to hear the answer for the 10th point in the list… Or maybe the answer was just ‘un-bloggable’ ???
Dressed to kill?
Look at the expression on the other kid’s face!
Nowadays… a guy turning out to be a girl may not seem that amazing…!
But, still this is a way too fast!
I have always loved all of Axe’s ads. They are brilliant and often provocative and suggestive! ( u know what I mean!!! ). So, check this out… for all you geeks out there…!
Right click & Save As to save this wallpaper
Wow… This is a nice way to look at the way things are… And its true… Girls are really lucky… Read this interesting post at te Rock On blog!
Girls are really lucky!
- We got off the Titanic first.
- We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynaecological disorder excuses.
- We never ejaculate prematurely.
- We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
- When we buy a vibrator it’s glamorous. When men buy a blow-up doll, it’s pathetic.
- Our boyfriend’s clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
- We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
- We can cry and get off speeding fines.
- We’ve never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.
- Taxis stop for us.
- Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
- We don’t look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
- Free drinks, free dinners, free moving (you get the point?).
- We can hug our friend without wondering if she thinks we’re gay.
- We know the truth about whether size matters.
- New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
- If we have sex with someone and don’t call the next day, we’re not the devil.
- Condoms make no significant difference in our enjoyment of sex.
- We can sleep our way to the top.
- Nothing crucial can be cut off with one clean sweep.
- It is possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
- No fashion faux pas we make could rival Speedos.
- No words to describe us.
- If we cheat on our spouse, people assume it’s because we’re being emotionally neglected.
- We never have to wonder if his orgasm was real.
- If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
- We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her arse.
- If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
- We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
- If we’re dumb, some people will find it cute.
- We have an excuse to be a total b***h at least once a month.
- We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
- If we marry someone 20 years younger, we’re aware that we look like an idiot.
- Our friends won’t think we’re weird if we ask whether there’s spinach in our teeth.
- There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
- Gay waiters don’t make us uncomfortable.
- We’ll never regret piercing our ears.
- We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
[ Source: Girls are really LUCKY! | ROCK ON ]
Hmm…. No comments…
Naked women make men blind to high prices
Brussels: Advertisers have known this all along, but now it is scientifically proven: men who are exposed to naked women stop paying attention to prices.
According to a report Tuesday by Flemish broadcaster VRT, a study by the University of Leuven found an inverse relationship between testosterone levels and price awareness among males.
The “naked women” effect is particularly strong among machos, the study found.
“Machos usually tend to be tough negotiators, but advertisements featuring naked women turn them into gullible sheep,” said Siegfried Dewitte, a professor of economics who carried out the study.
The study also found a similar effect on women exposed to scantily-clad men. However, it also found that women generally tend to be more sensitive to the touch, rather than to such visual stimuli.
[ Source: IBN Live ]
Over the last few months I have noticed that one of my posts has been driving most ‘commenting’ traffic to my blog than the rest of the posts all taken together and that is the Brahmin Girl post! I mean… there are a lot readers who stop by or stumble upon my posts. But, more than 95% of them don’t bother to actually comment or criticize or appreciate or discuss the post in the comments section. But, the Brahmin girl evoked so much response from people that if you google for ‘Brahmin girl’, my blog post would turn up as the first result.
In google, the second and third results for the same words are also very very amusing. The third one is a question posted in Yahoo Answers – “Im a south indian brahmin girl and i want to marry an american guy.?”. The answers to that question are equally amusing.
And the second result goes – A Brahmin Girl, disappointed in love, finds cleansing. Looks interesting right? And curiosity got better of me and I jumped right into the post to read it. And 15 minutes later, I found myself on the floor laughing so hard that my stomach was aching. So, here goes…. I am going to quote the post here… I cannot risk losing this post in the internet. It’s way too priceless to lose !!
*Disclaimer: I have nothing against Brahmin girls. This post is titled the ‘stupid brahmin girl’ because of two reasons – 1. The original post carries the words – Brahmin girl. 2. I really feel the girl (protagonist) in that post is really stupid!. This post or this blog does not have any intention to belittle or ridicule Brahmins or Girls. This is just a personal take on a person and an incident that’s supposedly true.
I am quoting the entire post with my comments in red color inline… Read the rest of this entry »