forgetfoo. – i need more cowbell!: “i’ve seen most of these at one time or another, but i still got a geeky smile on my polish mug as i read over ’em again… figured it’s worth a quick repost Wink
1. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
2. If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
3. I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly
4. Microsoft: ‘You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.’
5. I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
6. Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
7. A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history – with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
8. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
9. My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
10. My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they’re like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I’ll trade this but not my charizard.”