I got this by mail…..
The paradox of our time in history is that:
- We have taller buildings, but shorter tempers
- Wider freeways, but narrow view points
- We spend more, but have less
- We buy more, but enjoy less.
- We have bigger houses and smaller families
- More conveniences, but less time
- We have more degrees, but less sense
- More knowledge, but less judgment.
- More experts, less solutions
- More medicine, but less wellness.
- We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values
- We talk too much, love too seldom and hate too.
- We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life
- We’ve added years to life, not life to years .
Just Think About It………