- US spends over $5.6 billion dollars a month in Iraq, which is more Federal aid than any current state is receiving.
- At $5.6 billion dollars, US could pay each and every Iraqi $215 a month, ten times what their average income is now. How could they complain?
- With an estimated 250,000 American citizens currently residing in Iraq it is already nearly half the population size of Wyoming.
- Fighting would have to stop because the U.S. cannot declare war on itself.
- US can save time and money not having to draft up a separate Iraqi constitution since they already have one.
- Baghdad is only 1400 miles further from Washington than Honolulu is.
- Historically, US has added new states about every 50 years. They are due.
- It will reduce unemployment by creating jobs for English teachers.
- Forget the oil. US needs a state with a “Q” in it!
- US made Alaska and Hawaii states.
* Got this by mail.