Amusing…. 😀 😀 😀 Found this at Manishwa. Could really relate to some of these 😉 :)) …
The Times of India has just discovered 10 things that women love to hear. Here’s the list:
- ‘You look gorgeous!’
- ‘You are the first woman in my life’
- ‘You are great in bed’
- ‘You’ll make a great mother’
- ‘Will you spend your life with me?’
- ‘What do you think about ………….?’
- ‘You are my dearest pal’
- ‘I am lucky to have you’
- ‘You know what’s on my mind’
- ‘I love you’
Now a very eager me tried to put all the above to test. Here’s what I got:
- Me: You look gorgeous!
She: Of course I look gorgeous. But you still have to do the dishes tonight
- Me: You are the first woman in my life
She: And let me assure you, I’ll be the last as well.
- Me: You are great in bed
She: And you are great at the sink
- Me: You’ll make a great mother
She: I am a great mother – and hurry up with the dishes please
- Me: Will you spend your life with me?
She: Do you think you have a choice?
- Me: What do you think about my new shirt?
She: Fantastic – now don’t soil it when you are doing the dishes
- Me: You are my dearest pal
She: And you are my dearest dishwasher
- Me: I am lucky to have you
She: Same here – how would I manage those dirty dishes without you?
- Me: You know what’s on my mind
She: No, we haven’t run out of dish detergents yet. I have an extra box stacked away
I guess after all these, he didn’t have courage to hear the answer for the 10th point in the list… Or 😉 maybe the answer was just ‘un-bloggable’ 😉 ???