I just got this call on my deskphone at 2:15 PM… And the conversation is –
- CALLER (FEMALE): Good Morning. Sorry for disturbing you sir. I am calling from HDFC Bank. Am I speaking Mr. Uday Shankar?
- ME: Tell me (Thinking how the h#ll did these people get this number. It’s just a week since I got this number!!! Even my close friends/relatives don’t have this number!)
- CALLER: Are you holding a HDFC card, Sir?
- ME: Yes.
- CALLER: Thank you for holding a HDFC card, Sir.
- CLICK! (She cuts the phone. End-Of-Conversation)